Cook the Basmati Rice
- Rinse the Basmati Rice thoroughly with water & leave it soaked for
- Boil 2 cups of water on high. Use standard water to rice ratio
(2: 1 water: rice)
- Strain the soaked Basmati Rice and add it to the boiling water carefully.
- Add Salt to taste and a splash of oil.
- Cook 7- 8 minutes or until the water has been absorbed.
- Cover and turn off the heat. Fluff the rice with a fork before serving.
Prep the Main
- Wash and cut Tomato in half, setting half aside for side dish and cutting the other half in quarters.
- Open the pack of Chicken Broth concentrate and dilute with 12 oz of warm water, keep it aside.
Cook the main
- Heat a pan on medium-low and add the Cumin Infused Vegetable Oil.
- Add the fresh Ginger Garlic Paste and saute for a minute until golden.
- Add the Chicken Cubes, saute for a minute.
- Now add Curry Sauce, Curry Spice Pack, mix well and cook for 3 -5 minutes.
- Add the Chicken Broth
(OPTIONAL) - Season with Hot Kashmiri Chili to increase the spice level.
- Add cut Tomato, Salt to taste and simmer for 2-3 mins.
- For a thicker sauce simmer for additional 2-3 minutes over medium-low by mixing and stirring it continuously until the sauce thickens.
- Garnish with Cilantro and serve.
Warm the Bread
- Pre heat your oven at 350.
- Place the Naan on a baking sheet or directly on the oven rack and heat it for 1-3 minutes.
Make your Side
- Dice the half of Tomato, add diced Cucumber and Cilantro.
- Cut and squeeze Lemon, add Salt and Black Pepper.
- Mix all the ingredients well and serve chilled.
Plate your dish
- Divide the Basmati Rice, Chicken Curry and Cucumber Salad between 2 plates. Serve each with the warm Naan. Enjoy!
Wash uncut produce before use
Scaling the recipe - Adjusting the ingredient quantities for a different amount of servings. Our recipes are pre portioned for two. Whether you are cooking for one, two or four, adjusting the ingredients quantities is simply halving or doubling the ingredients.