Fresh produce, hormone free meats, sustainably sourced seafood, as well as hand-picked spices from the around the world, rice, noodles and bread. All ingredients are as fresher as it comes straight from the farm. We also send an easy to follow recipe card to cook and enjoy a meal in less than 15 minutes.
All Packages are 100% recyclable or compostable material. Our insulated boxes are designed to keep ingredients fresh until midnight on your delivery day. We recommend cooking seafood dishes within two days of receiving your box, and all other dinners within five days.
- We offer an a la carte option for a minimum order of 2 meals
- We also offer a flexible meal plan called EZ plan. Choose and pick from an array of mouth watering recipes from around the world. We ship every week and you can skip or cancel at any time without any hassle
- Skip a delivery or cancel anytime prior to the weekly cut off every Wednesday before the delivery time at 3 pm ET
- To cancel, just email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will not be charged when you skip a week prior to the weekly cut off time
PANTRY BOX is a shelf stable meal kit. We also offer a wide range of world cuisines option in this product line to choose, you can safely keep the products in your pantry and do not need refrigeration and enjoy a meal anytime.
We deliver our “FRESH” meal kits to the 11 states in the Northeastern corridor, states included are NY, NJ, PA, MA, NH, MD, VA, DC etc. We deliver our “PANTRY” products nationwide, covering all 50 states.
We partner with FEDEX to deliver all our boxes. They will leave the box in a safe location if you are not at home to accept the delivery. If you live in a building with a concierge service, FEDEX will leave the box with them or in a safe place in the lobby of the apartment complex.
You can access your account anytime to manage your weekly menu, pause your deliveries, or modify your Easy plan from your computer.
We prepare your FRESH box in a way that ensures the contents to remain fresh for up to 48 hours in transit (even if you don’t need all that time -- we like to be prepared!). We also frequently adjust our packaging with added insulation and gel packs to account for seasonality and location, ensuring that your meal Kits always arrive fresh and cool to the touch.
You can store them in your fridge for up to 5 days. However, we recommend preparing any meal kits containing seafood or fragile herbs soon to enjoy them at their peak freshness. You can also freeze the sauces and proteins as they will last upto 2 months.