Cook the Basmati Rice
- Rinse the Jasmine Rice thoroughly with water & leave it soaked for 5 minutes.
- Boil 2 cups of water on high. Use standard water to rice ratio
(2: 1 water: rice)
- Strain the soaked Jasmine Rice and add it to the boiling water carefully.
- Add salt to taste and a splash of oil.
- Cook 7- 8 minutes or until the water has been absorbed.
- Cover and turn off the heat. Fluff the rice with a fork before serving.
Prep the Main
- Chop the Scallion and keep it aside.
- Open the pack of Chicken Broth concentrate and dilute with 12 oz of warm water, keep it aside.
- Shake open the can of Coconut Milk and keep it aside.
Cook the Main
- Heat a pan on medium-low and add the Vegetable Oil.
- Add the Chopped Ginger Garlic and saute for a minute until golden.
- Add the Thai Red Curry Paste and stir it around for a minute to begin to cook the spices and release all the flavors.
(OPTIONAL) - Add Red Chili Paste to increase the spice level.
- Add the chicken and saute for 1 minute and then soy sauce mix well and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the Onion and Peppers and saute for a minute, followed by the Mix Vegetable and saute for an extra minute.
- Add the Vegetable Broth and mix well, and then turn on the heat to medium-high and cook covered for about 3-5 minutes until the vegetable is cooked.
- Add half can of Coconut Milk and let it cook to a boil.
- Add the Sugar and Salt mix gently.
- Add the Lime Leaf and simmer for a minute briefly.
- Garnish with Scallion.
Plate your dish
- Divide the Jasmine Rice and Thai Vegetable Green Curry between 2 plates. Enjoy!
Wash uncut produce before use
Scaling the recipe - Adjusting the ingredient quantities for a different amount of servings. Our recipes are pre-portioned for two. Whether you are cooking for one, two or four, adjusting the ingredients quantities is simply halving or doubling the ingredients.