Cook the Basmati Rice
- Rinse the Basmati Rice thoroughly with water & leave it soaked for
- Boil 2 cups of water on high. Use standard water to rice ratio
(2: 1 water: rice )
- Strain the soaked Basmati Rice and add it to the boiling water carefully.
- Add salt to taste and a splash of oil.
- Cook 7- 8 minutes or until the water has been absorbed.
- Cover and turn off the heat. Fluff the rice with a fork before serving.
Cook the Main
- Heat a pan on medium-low and add the Cumin Infused Vegetable Oil.
- Add the fresh Ginger Garlic Paste and saute for a minute until golden.
- Take a pan, on a medium flame, add Butter, Tikka Masala Spice, saute for a minute and then add the Paneer/Cottage Cheese.
- Now add Tikka Masala Sauce and cook for 5 minutes.
(Optional) - Add Heavy Cream. Season with Hot Kashmiri Chili to increase the spice level.
- Add salt to taste and garnish the sauce with the Fenugreek.
Warm the Bread
- Preheat your oven at 350.
- Place the Naan on a baking sheet or directly on the oven rack and heat it for 1-3 minutes.
Make your side
- In a medium bowl, combine the diced Tomato and Cucumber with the Sour Cream and Yogurt.
- Season with Salt and Pepper to taste.
Plate your dish
- Divide the Basmati Rice, Paneer Tikka Masala and Cucumber Raita between 2 plates. Serve each with the warm Naan. Enjoy!
Wash uncut produce before use
Scaling the recipe - Adjusting the ingredient quantities for a different amount of servings. Our recipes are pre-portioned for two. Whether you are cooking for one, two or four, adjusting the quantities of the ingredients is simply halving or doubling the ingredients.