Cook the Basmati Rice
- Rinse the Basmati Rice thoroughly with water & leave it soaked for
- Boil 2 cups of water on high. Use standard water to rice ratio
(2: 1 water: rice)
- Strain the soaked Basmati Rice and add it to the boiling water carefully.
- Add Salt to taste and a splash of oil.
- Cook 7- 8 minutes or until the water has been absorbed.
- Cover and turn off the heat. Fluff the rice with a fork before serving.
Prep the Main
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl mix the Sour Cream, a tablespoon of Yogurt and the Tandoori Paste with the pre-marinated Chicken Cubes.
- Arrange the Marinated Chicken Cubes on a baking tray and grill
for 5 minutes.
(OPTIONAL) - If you don't like to grill, you can also half cook the Marinated Chicken in a large pan (non-stick, if available), on medium to low heat or until browned on the outside and completely cook it in the sauce.
- Wash and cut Tomatoes for the side.
Cook the Main
- Heat a pan on medium-low and add the Cumin Infused Vegetable Oil.
- Add the fresh Ginger Garlic Paste and saute for a minute until golden.
- Add the Tikka Spice, saute for a minute.
- Now add the Tikka Masala Sauce to the pan and simmer for a minute.
- Add the grilled Chicken to the sauce and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Add Heavy Cream
(OPTIONAL) - Season with Hot Kashmiri Chili to increase the spice level.
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste and garnish the sauce with the Fenugreek.
- For extra sauce add 1/2 cup of water & simmer for additional 2-3 minutes over medium-low by mixing and stirring it continuously.
Warm the Bread
- Preheat your oven at 350.
- Place the Naan on a baking sheet or directly on the oven rack and heat it for 1-3 minutes.
Make your Side
- In a medium bowl, combine the diced Tomato and Cucumber with the Yogurt.
- Season with Salt and Pepper to taste.
Plate your Dish
- Divide the Basmati Rice, Chicken Tikka Masala and Cucumber Raita between 2 -3 plates. Serve each with warm Naan and Enjoy!
Wash uncut produce before use
Scaling the recipe - Adjusting the ingredient quantities for a different amount of servings. Our recipes are pre portioned for two. Whether you are cooking for one, two or four, adjusting the ingredients quantities is simply halving or doubling the ingredients.